I update the scholarship page as I get information on scholarships, so please visit the Scholarship page often!!
Air Force ROTC High School Scholarship Program
- HS seniors can apply starting June 1st (summer before senior year) to December 1st (of senior year) on www.afrotc.com
- Approximately 1500 scholarships awarded nationwide each year
- These scholarships pay tuition and fees (amount based on type of scholarship offered), $600 annually for books, and a tax free monthly stipend of $300-$500
- See the attachment ‘Talking Paper – HS School Pgm’ for more information
Air Force ROTC
- Air Force ROTC is a three- or four-year program that prepares college students to become officers in the USAF
- Students do not need to be on an Air Force ROTC scholarship to join
- Students can major in any field and be in Air Force ROTC
- Students can participate in the program for up to two years without incurring a service commitment
- In-college scholarship opportunities are available for students who join the program and excel
- See the attachment ‘AFROTC Det 675’ for more information
- See the attachment ‘How to Become an Air Force ROTC Cadet’ for instructions on how to join
Here is a link to a FREE eBook – Financial Aid: Paying for College and University – which helps students through the financial aid process by teaching them:
Hugh O’Brian Youth Leadership HOBY’S State Leadership Seminars are America’s premier leadership program for high school sophomores. Interested students should register at HOBY.ORG/RegisterNow.
next test is July 14 and You must be registered by June15
Oklahoma State University Important Deadlines- Nov. 1 Early Opportunity Scholarship Deadline, Feb.1 Priority Scholarship Deadline, July 1 Final Scholarship Deadline. More dates on Important dates page.
The U.S. Department of Education recently released its first annual update of the redesigned College Scorecard — available at CollegeScorecard.ed.gov — to ensure that students and families have the most up-to-date, comprehensive and reliable information available on colleges, all in an easy-to-understand format.
The site allows visitors to sort and filter their search results to easily compare schools and decide which college makes the most sense when considering costs.
Average Composite ACT Score: National Avg. 21.0 vs Your School __?
Average Math Score: National Avg. 20.9 vs Your School __?
Let Us Help.
ACT Algebra Practice is offering FREE access to your high school.
We are an online course that teaches students how to breakdown, analyze and solve ACT algebra word problems they may see on the exam.
Your students will have access up until test date.
Once at ACT Algebra Practice.com go to "School Course" and type in "free" as the password.